ERP 2021 event will be arranged as a live event in Oslo, Norway, on November 3, 2021. The informative seminar led by Bo Hjort Christensen has already been organized 22 years in a row. Staria is proud to be one of the main partners in the event.
At the seminar, the discussion about ERP systems will be particularly around the following context:
- The shift towards cloud-based delivery models (SaaS)
- The shift towards increased e-commerce (Omni Channel)
- The shift towards increased use of machine learning and artificial intelligence for increased automation in the processes.
- The shift towards a more fragmented system landscape where one combines an ERP with relevant Best-of-Breed components.
- The shift towards API-based integration methods between ERP and Best-of-Breed components.
Business environments are more challenging than ever. Therefore, businesses are required to stay up-to-date regarding the newest technical solutions that can possibly save costs at every stage of the supply chain.
- Get knowledge of the latest ERP solutions
- Meet the leading organizations in Norway
- Meet other people in the industry
- Get inspired and discover new ideas
Participants will also have access to comprehensive material produced by ERP 2021, which can be used when projects are set to be completed.
Staria as a NetSuite ERP partner
Staria will attend the event as one of the main partners. Staria’s services include local and international business platforms, accounting, HR and payroll services and Robotic Process Automation. Staria is the only company in Europe that can offer international accounting and enterprise resource planning services in 40 countries through ONE STOP® delivery model. Staria is also the most rewarded NetSuite partner in the Nordics.
In case you have any questions regarding NetSuite ERP solution, feel free to contact us here.
Read more and register to the event from the link below.