A 14-step checklist for a successful ERP project
The implementation of an ERP system is a significant project, which can be initiated for any number of reasons. The goal of the project can be increasing the efficiency of an organization or its processes, adding cost-efficiency, modernizing an organization’s practices or improving customer satisfaction. Whatever the reason, a successful ERP implementation requires a thorough analysis of current operations and processes. Change management during the project is also key to success so that the new processes and ways of working are permanently implemented within the organization.
This checklist includes the most important elements of a successful ERP project:
- What to focus on during the internal pre-study phase?
- How to ensure successful tendering?
- What things do you need to take into account as the project starts?
- How to ensure maintenance operations and further development?
- How to make sure the system is efficiently deployed in your organization.
Fill out the form to get the checklist containing 14 tips on how to successfully implement an ERP project.