CFO’s work isn’t easy. In a modern world, CFOs face new challenges all the time and their role is constantly changing. They have to steer their organizations through thick and thin, while managing these four topics: COVID-19’s impact on the economy, regulatory changes, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
While doing all this, finance department must take care of its “traditional” responsibilities too. In order to succeed, CFOs need clear vision and technology that help them to navigate through these challenges.
This guide provides you with insight of CFOs’ work today and it includes following chapters:
- The CFO’s Role Is Always Changing
- Introducing Self-Driving Software
- Smart CFOs are Using Blockchain
- How Can CFOs Be Strategic While Delivering on Traditional Responsibilities?
- But They’ve Got to Do Their Real Job, Too
- NetSuite’s Strategic CFO Hall of Fame
- The Backbone of Success