Shared Service Centre (SSC)
Financial management as a service
Management of financial
and HR processes
Staria’s Shared Service Centre (SSC) concept is an outsourced service that provides comprehensive management of your company’s entire financial and HR processes. The service combines the reliability and commitment of an internal financial unit with the ease and flexibility of an outsourced service. The services are implemented as a Staria TruePartnership service and a team will be assigned to your company.
Team of professionals assigned to you
The team consists of a number of experts who possess the professional knowledge needed. They will be continuously trained by Staria to ensure their competence level. We believe that ongoing process development delivers mutual benefits. As a result, the Service Centre team is directed together by a steering group, consisting of both Staria’s managers and your own management.
The service includes the necessary financial systems as modern cloud-based services and BI- or ERP tools if needed.
Benefits of our Shared Service Centre:
- An outsourced entity suitable for each company’s needs
- A cost-effective, transparent and scalable solution
- An active contact person and assigned team of experts
- Fast and inexpensive deployment
- Reduces the need for training in the deployment phase, and helps speed up the turnaround time.
- Support and partnership for internationalization
Staria Shared Service Centre includes:
- Accounts payable
- Invoice processing and payment management
- Accounts receivable
- Invoicing, payroll
- Tailored reporting to your business needs
- Reporting to authorities.
- Business controlling as a CFO service (if needed)
Well-managed financial management supports business management by providing relevant and timely information, modernising processes and helps to anticipate future events.