Financial management services
With the Staria Interim CFO service, a company can transfer the management of financial administration completely or in part to Staria’s experienced CFOs. In the service, a responsible CFO builds a service model that fits the company’s needs, industry and size. The Staria CFO service connects top-class, layered professional skills and strong, senior-level experience.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a professional who is in charge of strategic assistance to a company’s management and owners and the best possible use of the organisation’s funds, liabilities and assets by identifying opportunities that enable profitable investments and savings for the company.
Finance is a company’s cornerstone, determining the limits and goals for the investment decisions, savings, debt and budgets of business operations. A person in charge of business must have a good picture of the operation of the whole organisation: sales, costs, purchasing, hiring, etc. – everything that is required to achieve the financial targets at the right time.
The tasks of the Staria Interim CFO include:
- Ensuring the correct and timely use of company resources.
- Creating long and short-term financial and business plans.
- Assessment of sales based on historical data and preparing sales forecasts.
- Securing the company’s results.
- Identifying the company’s positioning possibilities within the industry.
- Warning of unfavourable financial situations that may affect the company’s profitability.
- Implementing the supervision of finances.
- Monitoring internal auditing processes.
- Keeping financial commitments with suppliers and financial institutions up-to-date.
- The CFO must be in constant contact with the company’s internal and external partners.