Implement ERP solutions
Implementing a modern ERP solution is both quite
different and a lot easier than most people think
True Cloud ERP means an easy implementation
There are many differences between a traditional on-premise solution and a true cloud ERP. One of them is how easy it is to implement. Much of the implementation is based on best practices and is done together with the client without the need to involve technical programmers.
Benefits of True Cloud ERP vs. On-Premise:
- Faster implementation
- Better quality
- Easier for you to take over after the implementation
- Easier to maintain, change and enhance over time
Book a free consultation
Changing business platforms is a major decision and one that has to be rooted in both the strategy and the vision.
Whether your challenge lies in an existing system that no longer meets your current and future needs, or if you have challenges in choosing which system is the right one for you, we will help you along the way. Get a free and customized demonstration that highlights the advantages of using NetSuite.
In 60 minutes we give you:
- A basic understanding of NetSuite Cloud ERP and the capabilities of the system
- An analysis of your current situation
- Industry-specific examples of how NetSuite helps its 40,000 customers today
Fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.
The ERP implementation process
A modern growth company must be built on lean and agile principles. The same goes for how we implement NetSuite ERP.
Our consultants use their best practises know-how and experiences in combination with a process that involves you from day one. You need to be in control and the implementation and skills building goes hand in hand.
Brief description of the process step by step
- Learn the NetSuite software
- Review and understand the ONE methodology
- Initiate: Define goals and governance
- Analyze / Design: Define the scope and requirements of what you need the software to do, data migration strategy, etc.
- Configure: Make adjustments to align NetSuite with your requirements, test data imports
- Validate: Confirm that users can achieve their goals
- Deploy: Final data imports and preparation to go live
- Go Live: Cutover from existing systems and start using NetSuite day-to-day
- Optimize: Improve processes
After the initial implementation, we will move to ongoing support, and improve as we go as an agile process. The support services include regular contact with one Key Account Manager (KAM) and is based on the customized support agreement.