Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting
Planning and budgeting are vital to smart, fact-based business decision-making, but many finance teams feel stuck in time consuming, inefficient processes, using basic tools that deliver questionable results.
Oracle NetSuite PBCS is designed to deliver agility, giving finance team members the information and tools, they need to play an active role in steering the business. Book a free PBCS demo here!
- Intuitive, role-based web and Microsoft Office interfaces
- Flexible, driver-based ‘what-if’ modelling capabilities
- Built-in financial intelligence and spreading logic
- Built-in commentary and annotation capabilities
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities
- Robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis with formatting and charting support
- Integration with NetSuite Financials
Simple to use
Create a custom solution to suit your specific business needs or use planning wizards to make it easier.
Align the enterprise
Connect related planning processes while maintaining the independence to truly own your planning processes.
Best practice planning – outside the box
Create your own custom planning and forecasting models or use ready-built planning models.
Unmatched modeling and scalability
Plan, analyze, and discover at a level of detail that scales to meet the strict demands of your business.
Want to learn more about PBCS?
Some key elements of the guide are:
- Planning and budgeting today
- Finding a better way
- Staying agile, even while growing
- Oracle NetSuite planning and budgeting cloud service (PBCS)